05 Dec Holiday Safety
Tis the season for celebrating! Here are some tips to get you through the season safely:
– stay in the kitchen while cooking, if you have to leave – turn off the stove
– if you are lighting candles, please blow them out when you leave the room
– keep candles out of reach of children and pets; and keep curtains, decorations and other combustibles away from the flames
– if you allow smoking in your household, make sure cigarette butts are dampened before disposed of – a cigarette can smolder for hours before igniting
– also make sure you have working smoke detectors and CO detectors in your home.
Remember to relax and enjoy the season. Happy Holidays from all of us at Ron Johnston Insurance.